Leadership & Management Session 1
Instructor: Prof. Sean Farough Ghassemi
Whether you are a team leader, a project supervisor, an attorney or a business executive, all professionals occupying leadership roles are required to possess strong leadership skills.
After completion of the course the participant is expected to:
- Increase knowledge to understand and evaluate organizational, management
- leadership problems and possibilities.
- Increase knowledge and skills to design and change work organization, to contribute to working environments in which everyone is able to contribute to organizational learning and success.
- Increase awareness of personal leadership style.
- Strengthen leadership skills, e.g interpersonal skills, team development.
- Communication and changing skills.
- Personal Leadership and Leadership Style
The Science of Leadership
- Personal leadership and learning how to lead
- Functions of Leadership